Parents of Bay Area campers have the option of ordering lunch and a snack each day though Choicelunch.
Parents of Bay Area campers have the option of ordering lunch, which includes an entrée, snack and a drink from Choicelunch.
The Choicelunch menu is large, with more than five lunch entrée options every day, including a vegetarian option. Choicelunch automatically assigns your camper a different entrée for every day of the week. Don’t like the default menu? No problem! Login to the Choicelunch site to personalize your child’s menu.
Hot entrées offer two size options – regular ($90, recommended for PK-5th grade) and large ($105, recommended for 6th grade to adults). Large entrées have about 40% more calories, which can come in handy for active campers engaging in physical activities. The 2020 default menu will be announced by Choicelunch in May. In the meantime, view the summer sample menu here. Prices are for a two-week camp session.
We do not currently offer lunch in locations outside the San Francisco Bay Area.
SIGN UP FOR LUNCH
- Bay Area families have the option to include lunch and a snack with their camper’s registration. To do so, choose the lunch option during check-out.
- To add lunch to an existing order, log in to your Parent Portal, click “Edit Extras” next to your camper’s name.
- Add lunch and complete checkout of your shopping cart.
- Beginning in May, look for an email from Choicelunch with information about how to log in to your new account and customize your order online.
- Lunch ordering is complete!
All lunch orders must be purchased (or canceled) by Thursday at 5 pm the week before your camp session begins. Lunch cannot be purchased after the session begins.